Fluent Indian Guitar.
Rhythm Chord Mastery
- Stop hitting notes, play music
- avoid frustration and quitting – learn to play music you want to play, are familiar with.
Beginner or been playing for sometime, learn the underlying mechanics, the techniques and methods of fluent, connected playing.
Start learning what matters to you
1-1 classes & Private Corrections
1-1 classes and corrections:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR Whatsapp: +49 163 222 8094
Learn from a specialist teacher
- learn with Shyam or an assistant teacher trained in our method of assessment and practice.
- Learn optimized processes from a specialist teacher – assess your playing using best practices and technique checklists our students use
- Learn what matters to you – set a unique path from where you are to what you want to be
- Teachers are trained in learning theory and student guidance for targeted progress – scorecards, frameworks, goal oriented syllabus
- no information limit – you set the pace of learning, we will not limit you to preset learning speed or material
Send your video or doubts (Whatsapp) to +91 82812 34828 to assess and get to know the teacher. Do a call, try it to know the difference.
Lifetime access to foundation courses:
- Guitar basics that matter
- Indian guitar first steps
- Rhythm chord basics
- [Bonus] Carnatic geetham lambodara
Not sure about your technique, want to make sure you are following best practices and efficient fluency methods from the beginning?
Access All Courses
1 year access to all course topics:
- Beginner Courses: Guitar basics, Indian guitar basics, Rhythm Chord basics
- Indian guitar skill growth & Fluency
- Rhythm chord exercises, patterns, methods
- Fingerstyle and Chord Melody exercises
- Chord and rhythm knowledge and practice
- How to find chords on your own
- Ear training exercises
- Carnatic basics and techniques lessons
Help you be a better musician
My name is Shyam. Originally from Kerala. Live in Germany. Playing Indian style music, chords & rhythm since I was 11 years old.
Been teaching online and helping others build instruction systems, since 1.5 decades. You may know me from my Youtube (musicianself, shyammonk) free detailed videos.
IIT BTech. Prepared from a small town, on my own: JEE 716. Relevance? I know how to chunk, prepare and get results for myself and others. The background for the analysis and logic you get when learning with me.
Your Needs & Interests
Beginner Best Practices
You have the right to start learning music playing towards what you like, knowing for sure that you are in the right direction, absorbing the best practices without wrong methods.
Indian Guitar Fluency
Rhythm Chord Ability
Automated rhythm hand. Smooth intelligent transition moves. Underlying mechanics to reduce the time you take to go from 0 to be a consistent rhythm chord player.
Chord Melody & Fingerpicking
Fingerstyle rich playing using song notes and chords at the same time. Better sound when playing alone. 0 to Higher skill level exercises.
Sing while rhythm
Play with family and friends? You play the rhythm while you sing or accompany. How to sync and not go awkwardly out of rhythm? Rhythm hand automation, chord techniques.
How to find notes and chords on your own? Ear training, improvisation… other musician concerns. Join the family, let us go the path together. Custom solutions – just ask us.
Want to start with free content or be notified of offers?
Path & Practice
- Beginner what to do
- Indian guitar fluency – raga or film song – how
- carnatic on guitar – additional
- rhythm and chord steps
- the smart chord root & pattern method overview
- how to find chords steps
- finding notes on your own – logic
- learning using songs you like. Why
- raga improvisation on western instrument – phrasal
- fast and sure progress