If you are an absolute beginner, this course will start you from holding the guitar and playing your very first note.
If you have been playing for sometime, you could still go through the first videos. Then there is a summary of best practices, and further optimizations.
- how to hold the guitar? What is the best angle and position?
- plectrum or hand? what is the angle of contact? up and down or other?
- what to start with? What is sustain and connected playing? Why is it important to play music instead of notes?
- follow the best practices and be confident about your guitar playing
- fingering exercises, finger freedom
Maybe your need is to play the instrument with family or friends. Sometimes it can be for being relaxed from work life. Clear these common doubts and questions to play better. In one of the first videos, I play the guitar left handed in order to mimic the situation of someone starting from zero. We go through best practices, what is expected. The mini wins that you can make instead of thinking black or white about playing the guitar.
Go through the videos one by one. The videos have recommended exercises, with a few variations, like in a game. You can attempt each of them and when you are able to do it, it is a win of a strategic goal, and we move forward.