Avoid youtube whirlpool, learn correct methods and techniques, ensure lifelong progress.
This bundle includes Guitar basics that matter, Indian guitar first steps, Rhythm Chord basics, Carnatic Geetham Sree Gananatha/Lambodara.
Save yourself from generic guitar teaching – if Indian music on guitar, like it is sung or rhythm and chords are what you want to finally play, start by learning optimized processes from specialized teachers.
Connect your current skill level to exactly what you want to be. Learn to play the guitar while playing towards what matters to you. Learn the underlying mechanics, not just remember and repeat notes.
Use our checklists to make sure whatever you play can be used as tools to improve your playing and skill. Are your notes connected? Phrasing and fingering? Feedback loops, chord transitions, practical theory that makes sense…
Guitar basics that matter
For beginners to guitar and for advanced beginners who want to make sure best practices are followed. Advanced playing is possible when the basic technique is executed without doubt, without disturbances and bottle necks.
Learn the fundamentals aligned to your goals – Indian style music on guitar. Avoid rote memorizing the fretboard, learn patterns instead.
Avoid inefficient playing techniques – correct your posture, fingers and arm movement, playing efficiency right from the beginning.
Indian guitar first steps
Your first slides, hammer ons and pull offs – essential Indian guitar fluency moves explained with checklist of how to get them right, right from the beginning.
Interested in Indian style playing? Could be film songs or classical. Want to sound like it is sung, instead of disjoint notes?
When you see me playing long phrases and fluent moves that may look advanced, I am just using these fundamental moves, just practiced well to remove delays. Learn them.
Rhythm chord basics
You don’t need a teacher to show you chord images. Google search is enough.
But, want fluent rhythm and chord playing? Focus on the transitions.
I have analyzed the transition movements – finger groups, minimal moves, intermediate steps from open to barre.
Use these smart solutions to avoid frustration, ensure time and effort well spent. Learn the importance of starting with correct downstrokes, learning the moves beneath the hood, taking a systematic approach from open chords to barre chords.
[Bonus] First Carnatic Geetham
If you want to start playing Carnatic songs, this is THE course. Standard tuned guitar – no changes required.
- Logical approach: major scale to mayamalavagowla scale to the raga
- Fretboard moves derived from the swara sheet based on raga ascend and descend
- Swara and lyrics version differences in detail
Not just remember and repeat the song. How to integrate the guitar fretboard and the carnatic music theory and practice. You will not just learn the most popular carnatic song every student needs to learn. You will also learn the underlying methods to further your repertoire, use the theory and practice to play the next carnatic songs.
Instead of random slide moves, you will know exactly what to slide, how slides work in Indian music. Since raga music is the basis of Indian popular songs, Carnatic understanding gives you the ability to play Indian songs with understanding.
Later if you wish to join the membership access to all courses, the fees you pay for the fundamentals bundle now will be reduced from the fees of the membership – you have no loss.
- if you have found my free youtube tutorials useful, you have already benefitted from my work, you don’t lose anything from the fees you pay here, in fact you are getting even more value.
- To make the decision simple for you, there is a 100% refund 30 days guarantee. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of joining for full refund.
- The fees includes 4 recorded video corrections (anytime during the 2 months after joining) from a teacher trained in the method. Once you join, the teacher will be in touch with you. If you use corrections, refunds are not possible since the teacher has delivered as promised.
- Lifetime access – if anything about the site changes, you will have the option to download all the videos.
- Once you click on the button above and go through with the payment, an automatic login and password are generated and emailed to you. After payment you will be automatically redirected to the content, immediately accessible for your use. It’ll take 5 minutes between clicking and starting to access students only material.
It’s simple, really. We can play 100 songs mediocre, without following best practices or optimization or we can learn what a specialist has learnt, taught and collected over 30 decades.
Remembering and repeating is just the first step – learn the underlying mechanics.
In my courses, you get my problem solving and framework building abilities (IIT background) along with my intimate knowledge of the music(I started playing as I was 11).